Click one of the LINK below to register
The event is open to all athletes being at least 20.
To participate in the non competitive Venicemarathon it will be enough to present an health form. Here you can download the form that has to be filled out by your doctor.
If you prefer to take part in the competitive race, have the chance to compete for the prize and be included in the FIDAL / IAAF ranking list you have to :
• hold membership of a foreign Sports Federation affiliated with IAAF and in this case you have to provide Venicemarathon with a copy of the association license or a self declaration in which you declare that you are affiliated with a sports club;
• get the FIDAL Runcard and provide Venicemarathon with a copy of the medical certification which allows you to take part in competitive races according to the Italian law.
Entry fees 2016
• 40€ from 1 to 1000 entries
• 50€ from 1001 to 2000 entries
• 55€ from 2001 to 3000 entries
• 60€ from 3001 to 4000 entries
• 65€ from 4001 to 5000 entries
• 70€ from 5001 to 6000 entries
• 75€ from 6001 to 7000 entries
• 80€ from 7001 entries
Entry fee payment options
The entry fee can be paid using the following methods.
• By credit card (Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard), using the on-line registration and payment system (powered by Enternow)
Entry can be made using one of the following options.
• Using the online ragistration system, in this case the payment will be made at the moment of registration by credit card
Registration fee includes
• race number
• insurance and medical assistance
• refreshments along the course
• goody bag
• official programme and information publications
• rent of timing chip
• results by SMS and e-mail
• finisher's commemorative medal
• pre-race transportation from Venice Tronchetto or Mestre to the start area
• personal clothes transportation from start to finish area
• post-race transportation from the finish area to Venice Tronchetto, Mestre or start area
Entry fee reimbursement policy
Under no circumstances are the entry fees refundable. However, the registered athletes who cannot take part to the marathon have two options:
• Transfer of registration to another person.
• Transfer of registration to Venicemarathon 2017.