Registration step by step
Click one of the buttons below to register
Informations about 30th Venicemarathon will be soon on lineParticipation requirements
To take part in the race foreign athletes residing outside Italy
- be member of a foreign Sports Federation affiliated with IAAF and in this case have to be 20 on the race day and provide Venicemarathon with a copy of the association license or
- provide A.S.D. Venicemarathon Club with a copy of the health form filled out and signed by their own physician, in this case athletes have to be 23 on race day and have to add to the race fee the cost of 7,00 Euros for the FIDAL daily license.
If foreign athletes are living in Italy
they have to provide ASD Venicemarathon Club with a copy of the "Certificato Medico per l'idoneità all'attività agonistica" (which is a special certificate issued by sports medical centers only in Italy) and have to add to the race fee the cost of 7.00 Euros for the FIDAL daily license.
In the event the health form is not provided during the registration process it must be handed at the bib number collection, otherwise athletes won't be allowed to participate.
Entry fees 2015
Foreign athletes with residence inside Italy € 45,00
Foreign athletes with residence outside Italy € 65,00
- From 01/01/2015 until 03/31/2015
Foreign athletes with residence inside Italy € 55,00
Foreign athletes with residence outside Italy € 75,00
- From 04/01/2015 until sold out
Foreign athletes with residence inside Italy € 60,00
Foreign athletes with residence outside Italy € 90,00
Entry fee payment options
The entry fee can be paid using the following methods.
A) By credit card (Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard), using the on-line registration and payment system (powered by The Active Network, inc.)
B) By international bank transfer, using the following details and specifying the entrants' names.
IBAN: IT75 J050 3402 0770 0000 0040 300 BIC/SWIFT: BAPPIT21715
Payable to: A.S.D. Venicemarathon Club
Bank: BANCO SAN MARCO (Venezia Mestre, via Olivi 11)
C) By payment on post office account (only from Italy), using the following details and specifying the entrants' names.
Postal account n°: 15160302
Payable to: A.S.D. Venicemarathon Club
D) By cash, only at the A.S.D. Venicemarathon Club offices located in via F. Linghindal, 5/5 in Venezia Mestre.
Entry can be made using one of the following options.
- Using the online ragistration system, in this case the payment will be made at the moment of registration by credit card
- By regular mail, sending the paper entry form to: A.S.D. Venicemarathon Club – via F. Linghindal, 5/5 – 30172 Venezia Mestre – Italia
- By fax, sending the entry form to the fax number: +39 041 532 77 44
- In person, at the A.S.D. Venicemarathon Club offices located in via F. Linghindal, 5/5 in Venezia Mestre
Registration fee includes
- race number
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshments along the course
- goody bag
- official programme and information publications
- rent of timing chip
- results by SMS and e-mail
- finisher's commemorative medal
- pre-race transportation from Venice Tronchetto or Mestre to the start area
- personal clothes transportation from start to finish area
- post-race transportation from the finish area to Venice Tronchetto, Mestre or start area
Registration will close when 8.000 entries
Entry fee reimbursemnt policy
Under no circumstances are the entry fees refundable. However, the registered athletes who cannot take part to
the marathon have two options:
1) Transfer of registration to another person. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person by formal request and by payment of an extra fee for office expenses. The substituting participant must provide all information necessary for the application.
The fees are as follows:
- € 12.00 within October 11, 2014
2) Transfer of registration to Venicemarathon 2015. By notifying his/her withdrawal from the race by and paying an extra fee, the athlete can transfer his/her registration directly to Venicemarathon 2015. Fee varies depending on the time when the transfer was requested using the following form.
These are the fees:
- € 15.00 until September 20, 2014
- € 23.00 until October 23, 2014